A cut above the rest
We have been hedge cutting since 1962 and pride ourselves
on the quality of our work
Our machines are built bespoke to our specific requirements.They are strong and powerful capable of high output and still produce a quality finish.
The machines are mid mounted which means cutting is done in front of the cab for optimum performance and offer an unrivalled view of the work.
We also employ a T.M.adviser to ensure road works can be carried out legally and safely. As well as local farmers,We presently work for Carrilion, EDF the RSPB
the Forestry commission, the Environment agency as well as many more !!!
- Continuous forward & reverse! cutting possible
- 40 gallons per min hydraulic piston pump·
- 130 mph flail cutting speed
- Debris blower to clear road
- Lantra award trained and Qualified operators
- Road Signs & machine marking complying to D.O.T road traffic standards ( Chapter 8)
- Traffic management available to comply with the code of practice (Red Book 2014)
- Saw blade for heavier growth & clearance service
- Gripp / Rotary ditch cleaning
- Long reach (10m) tracked machine also available (see excavator page)
Inquire for our flexible timing discount rates !!!!